Your virtual currency for in-game purchases to
ENHANCE GAME PLAYBuyNow!
* Please note : The currency used for your purchase will be based on the country associated with your account.
** Plus any applicable taxes
FAQExpand All +
- What is Daybreak Cash?
- Daybreak Cash is Daybreak Game Company's virtual currency that players can buy to purchase in-game items through the in-game Marketplace in Dragon's Prophet and in several other DGC games.
- How do I fund my account with Daybreak Cash?
- There are three ways to buy Daybreak Cash; via the SHOP page on www.dragonsprophetthegame.com, the in-game marketplace - select "Add Funds" and follow the on-screen instructions, and pre-paid game cards that can be purchased at select retailers and redeemed for Daybreak Cash.
- How do I make item purchases once my account has been funded?
- Log into the game and open up the Marketplace by hitting Escape and selecting the icon. Select an item for purchase and click on the "Buy" button.
- Can I use Daybreak Cash in other Free to Play games?
- Yes, Daybreak Cash is tied to each player's account. For example, if you were to redeem a Free Realms® Daybreak Cash card for 500 Daybreak Cash, that Daybreak Cash would also be redeemable for items in the PlanetSide 2 marketplace.
- Is Daybreak Cash refundable?
- Daybreak Cash is non-refundable.
- Is Daybreak Cash transferable?
- Daybreak Cash is non-transferable and currently non-giftable; however, DGC is working on features to allow players to gift Daybreak Cash to other players and friends in the future.
- Are there limits as to how much Daybreak Cash I can purchase, and how much Daybreak Cash I can have in my wallet?
- Yes. You'll be notified by our system if you exceed our preset limits.
- What if I don't have a credit card?
- DGC payment methods include credit card, mobile, PayPal, and game cards. If you do not have a credit card, you can purchase Daybreak Cash by selecting your preferred payment method.
- Can I pay for my monthly subscription with Daybreak Cash?
- No, at this time, players will not be able to purchase monthly subscriptions or game time with Daybreak Cash. Daybreak Cash is limited to in-game items only.
- Where can I get more detailed information on Daybreak Cash?
- Daybreak Cash is subject to our Terms of Service, in particular section VII(F) of our Terms of service.
- Can I trade the items I purchase with Daybreak Cash?
- No, currently the items sold cannot be traded, which helps to reduce and/or prevent fraud.
- In what denominations is Daybreak Cash sold?
- Daybreak Cash is currently available in the following denominations: DBC500, DBC1,000, DBC2,000, DBC2,500, DBC5,000, DBC10,000.
Buy a DGC Pre-Paid Game Card Today!
Buy online or at various retailers around the world. Our pre-paid Game Card options are available in various
denominations and can be used to redeem Daybreak Cash® and, in some cases, Membership time.
Already got one?Redeem Now
Note: Daybreak Cash redeemed using any DGC Pre-Paid Game
Card can be used for DC purchases in all DGC marketplaces'
Looking For One?
Select your region to see which retailers stock DGC Pre-Paid Game Cards in your area.